Getting to work and play the pedaling way.
Biking is a great activity for exercise, but it can be a way to get around for errands, commute trips or to meet up with a friend across town. Instead of getting in the car, try putting on your helmet and then cruise away! You can pair biking with a vanpool or bus, too, because all vanpools and buses have bike racks.
- Fuel costs
- Insurance costs
- Vehicle maintenance
- Parking fees
Why not turn your commute into your workout, burning calories while reducing stress.
How to get started:
- Put your foot on the pedal and sign up here to start earning rewards.
- You can find bicycle maps here
- Consider combining a bus or vanpool with your bike commute, if the distance seems too far.
Other biking benefits:
- Reduce stress and improve overall health.
- Have fun on your commute.
- Help the environment by reducing emissions.
- Have fun!