Business Choice and Business Passport provide Puget Sound employers with popular commute benefits that scale to fit your company’s needs.
Business Choice provides the most flexibility in size and scale. You select which employees receive an ORCA card and the dollar value you put on it. Fees can be incorporated into pre-tax employee payroll deductions and you can make changes monthly. Your employees can add additional funds to their ORCA cards.
Business Choice at a glance:
- Purchase ORCA cards and distribute to designated staff
- Load value on cards via online portal
- Change card values month to month as needed
- Employees can supplement value to meet their personal travel needs
- Option to provide employees with a subsidy or pre-tax benefit
Equip your employees with one of the Puget Sound’s most popular workplace benefits: unlimited transit travel. Business Passport is an easy-to-manage annual program only available through employers. It provides an unlimited-trip ORCA pass to all benefits-eligible employees, including vanpool and vanshare options as well as Metro’s Home Free Guarantee.
Business Passport at a glance:
- Provide all benefits-eligible employees with an unlimited-use ORCA card
- Annual program with no monthly program administration required
- Reassign cards to new employees as staffing changes
- Option for employee cost-sharing up to 50% cost of unlimited pass
- Cost based on company’s location